Guidelines and application forms for event providers:
CPD Recording Registration Form
To register for the CPD recording programme Non NZAO member optometrists will need to complete the CPD Registration Form and return it to C/- NZAO CPD Recording Programme.
Board Payment form for Individual Dossier
Please download Board Payment form for Individual Dossier.
CPD Recertification Programme
CPD Recertification Programme for Optometrists is effective from 1 November 2010. ... Read more about CPD Recertification Programme >>
CPD Accreditation Policy
CPD Accreditation Policy for Optometrists is effective from 27 June 2016. ... Read more about CPD Accreditation Policy >>
CPD for non-accredited events
- Proof of attendance e.g. a certificate.
- List of lectures attended and duration of each lecture.
- Abstract/summary of each lecture.
Link to the ODOB Guidelines for Glaucoma Prescribing
- The Board will manage the tracking of hours for the 20 hours Glaucoma Management Clinical Placement and the 5 case studies.
- There is no template for the case studies, but if anyone is unfamiliar with how to write up a case study they can contact the Board and the Board’s Professional Standards Advisor will provide guidance.
- Download Application for Approval to Independently Manage Glaucoma Patients
- Submit your logsheet or Case Studies to the Board for approval
- Submit your logsheet or Case Studies to NZAO for CPD points(about 1.75 CD per session).
Ongoing CPD requirements for Glaucoma Prescribing require participation in peer review sessions specifically on glaucoma management. This will include presenting at twice yearly two hour structured peer review sessions specifically on glaucoma management.Download the Glaucoma Peer Review Activity form